BlogMas 2016 Day Twenty Three - 23!

Hello. It's Day Twenty Three. Two days to go.
I've officially turned twenty three. On twenty-third day of BlogMas. There's nothing cool about it. Forget it. Yes, I'm sitting inside a blanket again, writing this post. But with a bowl of raspberry jelly. My mother knows I like jelly. So, okay, yesterday's post will go live with this one. That's two posts late this BlogMas. Last year, it was four, I reckon. That's not too bad considering this year was much busier than the last. Do not forget to read Day Twenty Two.

Speaking of, 2016 is also on the verge of ending. I'm excited for 2017. Not in a new year kind of way. 2016 was a year of a lot of changes for me. College ending, new job, new people, new city. With so much that happened, I still felt that nothing ensued at all this year. And to gather all that was occurring in an absolute whirl, I needed to sit back and think upon how it has affected me for the opposite of what I felt to be eventuated. In growing a year older, this is what I learnt. Take just a minute and reflect on yourself. If something is affecting you, think it through. Even if you feel it's affecting you in a way where you don't feel it, still think it through. The person you see in the mirror is important. So give them a minute of your day. 

I think the only part I don't like about a new year is that you're in a hangover of writing the previous year in date. But much more than that, people are hungover from whatever happened the previous year, and then they're on a tear about it. Just breathe. If you can't let things go so easily, then breathe. 
The time at which the post has gone up, twenty fourth would be officially over. So Merry Christmas, y'all. I'm going to put on some socks to be much cosier, and put out a cookie and glass of milk for Santa. By the way, me and my father donated. And I'll be giving away some old clothes. Let me know if you made someone's Christmas too.
Until then. 



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!