BlogMas 2015 Day Twenty One! - Cutest GIF Ever!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Twenty One!
MY EXAMS ARE O-V-E-R! Done, and dusted. I can't admit to how much of a relief that is. But, it also distresses me a bit, as well. Because, next semester will be my last one in college, and enter real world. But that is still secondary of my concerns at the moment. What's really making me anxious and panicky is thesis. I am absolutely gutted, as to what I'm going to do. And I mean that not in a clueless manner. I know what I wish to do, but I'm skeptical if I'll be able to see it through as a vision. Because it doesn't always pay to work hard - sometimes it is crucial to be different, and still keep your head on about realistic appeals of it, and be practical.

But. On the flip side. I have a Secret Santa. Who gave me these beautiful handmade notebooks with the loveliest of paper inside. It made my day. Really. And it's just four days to Christmas, guys. Oh! I also experimented with two new recipes today. One was White Chocolate and Vanilla, the other being Coffee Cake. I actually made it as a cake batter, and not a cupcake one. But I finally made them in cupcake moulds, seeing as eating a cupcake is easier than finishing a small cake.



Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://khctang.tumblr.com/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night