BlogMas 2015 Day Twenty Four - BlogMas Ends

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Twenty Four!
It was my birthday today, like I said in the last post. But I'm not going to talk about that. 
BlogMas is over, guys. Twenty four days of writing and it's been amazing for me. Through juries, and exams and sleepless nights - even though I did post a couple posts a day late, but I did share my days with you nonetheless.

A very, very Merry Christmas. Have lots of Plum Cake with tutti-frutti, and watch some sloppy movies, and sing carols at the top of your voice. Most importantly, tell people you love, that you love them. No matter how. Be someone's secret Santa, and have yourself a merry little Christmas.


Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash

http://www.robbieporter.co.uk/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night