BlogMas 2015 Day Sixteen! - No Baubles =(

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Sixteen!
Less than ten days to Christmas! Shake it, girl, shake it!
Alright! Juries done, two papers to go, and exaggerated freedom! Also some time for some DIY. I have a lot of ideas and things stored up to do, including some decoration yet to do for my room. Now, is it a shame or what! Anyhow. I had another quite chill day yesterday.

Also, I'd really like some suggestions for places I can buy baubles, because the proper ones can be found only in high-end home and living showrooms, and honestly, I'm sure there are places where they are on a scheme so I'm not precisely willing to pay three or four grands on just ten glass baubles. I don't have much to talk of today. But I'll be back, tomorrow. For sure! 

Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash

http://www.rossphillips.net/


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?