BlogMas 2015 Day Seventeen! - Take A Break!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Seventeen!
My day literally went by trying to push myself to study town planning. It's that lax phase you have in school when you're given too many preparatory leaves for the lesser evil of a subject. But I did consume that first breath of fresh air, for the juries are now over. There is still literally, so much, I'm left to do with, and that'd be mainly because I haven't started yet. The biggest hurdle in editing the WordPress blog, for good, is twice it has happened, that I'm almost through with setting the entire layout of my blog and putting in information......and I find myself gazing at a better recommended template. What are the blooming odds? Twice! And that's not even literally odd.

And as for delaying everything else that I need to do with my house, well...
Honestly, everything has been such a whirlwind that I've lost track of even remembering to drink water. A couple of days ago, I woke up early morning - it was still dawn - switched on the lights in my room, and sat on the bed for a few minutes, absolutely disoriented, trying to understand what work to do. I realised that happened because since more than past two weeks, I had been working non-stop, and getting up from a nap only to get back to work. And, since my body clock went all haywire, and I had no more work to do, it frustrated me.
Any of you, who've felt like that before, guys - take a break. That. Is. Essential. Honestly, sometimes, between work, I'd find myself in the kitchen unknowingly, only to have the realisation dawn on me a few seconds later that I was thirsty or hungry. So, take a break. Have a breather. I understand the compulsion to constantly work and not halt, for that satisfaction you're craving of making or doing something, probably more than anyone. Choose a breather. A song, or a funny video, or five minutes in the balcony with a cup of tea, or checking social media - but choose a breather.

Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://www.rumpusanimation.com/



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!