BlogMas 2015 Day Fourteen! - Urban Design Check!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Thirteen!
As I said yesterday, today, it's eleven days to Christmas. My jury went absolutely well. And I am delighted. I'm breathing so easy, it's absolutely not funny. Every semester, each time I'm done through a design jury, I feel like I've climbed up a flight of really steep steps. But it was worth putting in everything I put into it, and have it appreciated. 

I haven't the slightest clue how I drove and reached home. I don't even remember what route I took. I literally slept off at one of the signals because it was blooming 110 seconds long. The person behind me had to honk like twice to get me moving. Just hoping I didn't kill anyone. I came home and flopped myself onto the bed. I was off in a bloody second. 

I had written Day Twelve & Thirteen on their respective days but never got around to posting them because they weren't properly written in an order so I didn't post them. I thought it more prudent to give it a read before posting them, so that y'all don't think I've forgotten my grammar skills overnight. But this one I'm posting on the afternoon of Day Fifteen because, like I said, I flopped dead on my bed. And since I now have freedom, tomorrow (or tonight) will like a new dawn. I'm so dramatic. Don't mind me.

Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://jack-hudson.com/

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?