BlogMas 2015 Day Four! - Favourite Lyrics

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas Day Four!
I had quite the conventional day today, driving around like a taxi-man getting work done. Then, I proceeded onto my friends' flat near the college, to make the site model for our Urban Design - which let me tell you broke my bloody back. You can check on Twitter, I reckon I tweeted a picture of the incomplete state of the model. So, you can check it out there, in case curiosity gets the better of you. It's still incomplete, mind you.

My yesterday's conversation was about emotional barter with oneself, and ended about smiling. 
For today, I'm going to keep it absolutely simple, and point out some lyrics of my all time favourite songs to you.

At night
Twisted in a melting fall and sleeping with the scratching claws
And your words
Let me know you're feeling me and seeing all the things I see

दिल की बात न पूछो, दिल तो आता रहेगा,
दिल  बहकाता रहा है, दिल बहकाता रहेगा,
दिल को तुमने कुछ समझाया होता,
ख़ामोश सा अफ़साना पानी से लिखा होता 

Ghost of love bound unto your name,
So be it running through my veins,
Yesterday I fell out of grace,
I made you feel bad again,
I wanted all your reasons explained


थोड़ी सी है जानी हुई, थोड़ी सी नई,
जहाँ रुके, आँसू वहीं पूरी हो गई,
है तो नई, फिर भी है पुरानी,
थोड़ा सा बादल, थोड़ा सा पानी, और एक कहानी 

The mystic light, the choir of smoke,
The smell of wood, the pose, the joke,
The dirty little world inside,
That needs to come out, needs to come out,
I wanna meet a friend


बिछड़ के भी मुझसे, जुदा तू नहीं,
ख़फ़ा है मगर, बेवफ़ा तू नहीं 

I could play it by ear,
Looking back at myself,
While the violin plays,
And blue is my tune,
Another stitch to my wound,
Another inch in this dwell


दिल बहल तो जाएगा इस ख़याल से,
हाल मिल गया तुम्हारा अपने हाल से,
रात यह करार की बेक़रार है,
तुम्हारा इंतज़ार है 

Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore,
Faithful friends who are dear to us,
Gather near to us once more

आज भी न आए आँसू, आज भी न भीगे नैना,
आज भी यह कोरी रैना, कोरी लौट जाएगी,
ख़ाली हाथ शाम आई है, ख़ाली हाथ जाएगी

Said maybe, I'm the only thing you need.
I know you feel it don't you.
Or just maybe, perception is reality.
Either way I want you

Speaking of wants and needs, I'll get back to you on that tomorrow.
Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://cargocollective.com/laurengentry



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!