BlogMas 2015 Day Eight! - Book Crazy!

Hello, everybody! And it's BlogMas day Eight!
Since, I apologised for writing two posts late in the last one, you can merrily go have a read at that too. Today was a not so pleasant day for me. Wasn't feeling too well, and not much up to a lot of good, so I've been working at my pace and still am. Because analysis sheets are a bitch like that. 

We still weren't able to finish the site model, and my sheet is yet to be completed and arranged so beautifully that juror goes all gaga and listens to you patiently without interrupting like a own-your-arse-know-it-all just because you put the damn effort into the sheets you made. I've been feeling not so much up for anything also, about which I'll share with you tomorrow, positively!
Right now, I have to get back to work. If you've been following me on Twitter, you know I became a nutter again in the book shop on Sunday. So here are some books I bought! Went slightly gonzo on the classics, seeing as Christmas is coming.


  Still in throes of editing my WordPress blog, and I'll post a link to you as soon as that's done. Also, I'll be a very occupied until Friday night with work and probably not tweet or snap or write much, and even if I post a day late, I'll not miss a day. Promise!
Until then.
Also, in case you don't follow me everywhere, you can find me at following places:
Instagram           Twitter
Snapchat: akankshash


http://www.skiphursh.com/

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
Ak.

Comments

  1. Is it just me or do you also find these black and white Penguin Books covers swoon-worthy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea! After I came back home, I sat and felt them up. My Mom was worried.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night