'Cause L Can Mean Anything

I was standing in this book shop, peacefully trying to find something interesting to read, as everyone does. I mean what else do you go to a book shop for? And there he was, this annoying, bloody superlatively annoying kid, disrupting the silence and shouting! It made me want to hit him so hard! Two kid-oriented annoyances in a day. Oh, the first one? It was at IHC where while interviewing the band L For Vendetta, we had kids around pricking balloons just for the sheer exasperating sound of that shit bursting, by what grace of God is enjoyable, only they know. Everyone had hilarious, different reactions to it [Read: Abhilasha]. And amidst the bothersome children going gaga (And LFV hates Lady Gaga, just by the way) over balloons, all I could see was how different and enticing each person in the band is.

Y'all have known by now how unsociable I am at times, especially with strangers. And trust me, interviewing them for almost 4-5 hours was one of the best experiences I've ever had. They are all so so distinct, it ain't even funny. [I'm just saving the better things in my mind for the magazine.]

Abhilasha - One of the most hilarious. Comes across as very opinionated, determined, knows where to draw the line and utterly entertaining. 

Moses - One of the men behind LFV's birth, he's the man behind the band's words. Ultimate, truly. 

Gavin - Another character. Equally fun to be with, he's extremely witty.
AND JUST SO Y'ALL ARE READING THIS? CHICKS DO DIG MUSICIANS.

Param - Okay, firstly, he's very sensitive. And he's way too sweet to not mind the band, or you taking his case. He's just sensitive. Okay, I'm not going to be anymore mean, he's I think is what the sweet element is to every group.

Reuben - You're funny. And I don't say that to a lot of people. And LFV is surely lucky you're not tone-deaf.

And as amazing these people are, so this their music. Check it out. 
Would put up some posts soon
And watch out for them, and us (Modules Magazine), to be out soon.

Till then,
Ak.





Bridges Set To FIre 
My favourite.

Comments

  1. you interviewing a music band? i bet that could have earned more in theaters than dhoom 3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night