Sometimes......

I've paid Karma enough, so not anymore. I'd begin to start believing in love again because of you. I'm not implementing that you weren't different. You are. You every bit are. If I had a nickel for every guy as amazing as you, I'd only have five cents. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Nobody does, so it's not a requite for you either. The problem is that there are too many memories. And each memory evokes another memory of you. And you love soon, and you leave sooner. It was ironic how I judged you and ended up liking you anyway. And it took a little. Only a little. Remember how you said that we were customized for each other? Yeah, that. I don't believe that we were. You just turned out to be somebody who tried relating each countenance of me to some relative facet of yours. And boy, were you awesome at doing it! I told you your voice played havoc to my mind. It really did. That soft lush ring. That was half the reason I did everything you told me to. But I guess you already know that. And sometimes, you're the villain to your own love story. It's okay if you don't reciprocate. If you don't love. But your indifference is the one weapon in whose path I don't want to come. There isn't ever a correct way in love. It just is. What you feel like doing. The silliness. The magnanimity. When it feels correct.

I don't know if you're the one or not. I don't know if the concept works. For now this feels right. So you're the right one. For now. So just let me motherfucking love you! 

Man, do I miss this space like hell or what?! My 50th post companeros! Just, by the way. =D

See you around. 
My classmates, by the way! And Hauz Khas Fort, of course! =)
Tener cuidado! :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

A Must Have!