Maybe Not Enough....

We at times predicate it's enough to tell people plainly we love them to make them feel assured, to say the least.
I don't suppose it's at all erroneous when they say that you value one when they've left you.


It's the void. That big black, empty cavity. There are times when you wish to plunge into the annulment and grab them back. Things start seeming all the more glossy when you try holding onto them. It's like a tug of war. the harder you pull, the harder is the possibility for you to fall on your back, and hurt yourself. 


We grow adroit when it comes to shelling our back from reality. We pretty easily convince ourselves that everything we have will be lasting forever. 


I lost my Nanaji today. I don't have a grandfather figure any more. The last thing I'm going to cherish is his proud voice a couple of weeks back, when he called me after my Board results were released. The time I spent with him, is untouchable. 
All I felt today was regret, to not have had spent enough time with him. All what he taught me, is crystal clear in my mind, and always will be.





 Sorry companeros! But his absence is biting me hard.
Tener cuidado! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Four: Holy Night