I Smile, Therefore I Am...

Hola compañeros!


I can't really even figure out whether I'm in my 'hola' mood or not! I perpetually can't come to terms to believing people. I've come across, like ample souls who've loathed. And trust me companeros, the feeling has been mutual. WHY can't they come to terms with their life the way it's supposed to be?!??!! Can you even conjure up the fact there're even categories to delineate these moronic, badass creatures! 


1. The Devdas.
Oh you'll never be lacking these idiots. "Pyaar se bechare, duniya ke maare". I mean I can really understand and extend my hand to those who've really gone through a ominous phase. But girlfriend chali gayi? Dost ne maara? Abe to Kyaaa! Waapas maar dost ko. Police thodi hai jo gun chala denge! =P
They're perpetually upset about everything they can possibly define as a rationale. They can even be upset about the samosa in your school canteen having an extra drop of oil. I mean, come on! You'd rather want to exercise those facial muscle by grinning now and then, or else you might end up winning yourself an Olay facelift cream commercial as a gift on your eighteenth birthday. 
Why do they dislike me?
  • Because of this abso-freaking-lutely amazing smiling routine which I'm a pro at.
  • Because I opted out of their league of being yet another Devdas, and listening to all sorts 'Pankaj Udhas' tracks. I chose death metal instaed.(Y) [Hail Metallica B)]
  • Because I always, always end up pushing myself into a cauldron of hitches, and Tadaa! I come out smiling each time, even if I'm the loser.
  • Because well, basically I laugh a lot.
2. The Show-offs.
THESE are the highest rated vexing ones out of all. They don't seem to have comprehended what shutting up means. It includes the drag queens as well, who companeros, trust me, absolutely sense vanity in even discussing the number of guys they've been playing around with. [I'm just trying not to be too explicit, you know what I mean right?, RIGHT?] They assume it's fun to be feared, and loathed. They think they're popular! Boo Hoo! No one even gives a rat's ass about all you brag about, and Newsflash sweetheart! You can happily shove your stories right up your candy ass! 
Why do they dislike me? 
  • Because I'm genuine? Oh yes, I'm. *swells with pride*
  • Because I don't know how to make up stories. Well, blogging is different! It's an art! Well basically I write stories, not flash it all over my face. I guess that's the only thing common between me and these GenX Shakespeare; we make fiction. 
  • Because I don't have a plastic smile. Uh-Uh! However weird, or loud, or strange my laugh might be, it's straigt from the heart.
  • Because, unlike them, when I say to be there, to love a person, I mean it. *cross my heart and hope to die*
  • Because I'm very amiable at insulting the mummies-daddies out of their sweet candy ass!
  • Because, psst, just between us? Guys like me more.
  • Because, I HAVE BRAINS!
And then, there's one and only ONE class of people to defy these idiots! It's us! We awesome people!
And well you know, there can't be groupings for people who're happy, and content, and nice, and silly, and stupid, and awesome, and soulful.
We know the secrets to BE that one happy mien.
I know how to forget the past and take responsibility, how to develop multiple passions and nurture my relationships, how to live my life's purpose and count my blessings, how to start with whatever I have and change, how to make others happy and distill ambitions. I know, how to BE who I am!
It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn the light on, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years - we turn on the light and it's illuminated!
Just don't have one kind of smile. Have a lot of them! Trust me, you'll find one for each time you'll face a problem, or an idiot like that!
Smile! Because it makes you, YOU. =)

P.S. Diwita, I hope the color doesn't hurt your eyes now. =)
See you fellas.
Till then, tener cuidado
Sigue sonriendo. =)

Comments

  1. "Smile is a curve that sets everything Straight". Not that you don't know this. I thought it relevant to your post.

    And its always good to laugh, no matter with what problem one may be faced with! And also it keeps one healthy and increases life (read in some survey).

    Keep Smiling, Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. But it sounded pretty cliched. Thank you. =)

      Delete
  2. Keep smiling :) Cute top :)

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com
    Catch me on FB also :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MeghaSarin/276091209123944

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say Hi, and leave your comments! (:

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas 2020 Day Twenty Three: 27

A Must Have!

Blogmas 2020 Day One: Another, Please?